Kathmandu Valley and Chandragari Hills Tour
4 Days 3 Nights
Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, Palpa, Lumbini
2 Min. Pax
Breakfast & Dinner
ACCOMODATIONStandard Hotel and Resorts
BEST TIMESpring Autumn Summer Winter
The Best of Nepal Tour is an interesting getaway that combines historical and religious tours with ancient structures under the shade of the Himalayan Mountains.
Our fascinating journey begins in Kathmandu and takes you to Nagarkot Hill, where you will stay in Mountain Resorts with views of spectacular snow-capped peaks, as well as an exciting visit to medieval Bhaktapur city and a peaceful tour of the holy Namobuddha.
Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara, where you will be awestruck by the spectacular Annapurna range of mountains, including the famous Machhapuchare peaks "Fish Tail."
Pokhara offers an exciting time with its beautiful Phewa Lake, which reflects the mountains and provides stunning sunrise views, as well as other adventure activities such as paragliding, ultra-light trips on Zip Flyer, or simply relaxing and taking in the views of the Annapurna Himalaya.
Our next adventure takes us to Asia's best national park, Chitwan, for an exhilarating jungle safari with an elephant ride in search of wildlife such as the Royal Bengal Tiger, one-horned rhinoceros, and other mammals, as well as a variety of unusual birds.
Our journey continues to Palpa and Tansen, a lost and timeless medieval old town rarely frequented by Western travelers where you can see Nepalese traditional life as it has been for hundreds of years, complete with rich culture and traditions.
Our Best of Nepal itinerary includes visits to historic Buddhist sites in Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha, often known as "The Light of Asia."
After a fantastic and pleasurable tour, the Best of Nepal Tour concludes with a magnificent flight from Bhairawa near Lumbini to Kathmandu, capping off a spectacular and thrilling time in Nepal.
Arrive in Kathmandu - upon arrival our airport representative will meet, assist and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink at hotel and proceed for briefing regarding the program. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu
After breakfast and early morning activities proceed for full-day sightseeing tours. Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu City, Swayambhunath Stupa, Boudhnath Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple. Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
After breakfast and early morning activities proceed for full-day sightseeing tours. After sightseeing tour of Patan city, drive to Chandragiri hills we will view the city and 360 view of Himalayas. Drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu
After breakfast and early morning, transfer to the International airport for your onward departure flight.
- VAT & Service Charge.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- A Bottle of Mineral water per day.
- Sightseeing by a Tourist A/C vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on Twin/ Triple room sharing with everyday breakfast and dinner.
- Other extra than Mention
- Cable car tickets
- Entrance fees of monuments.
- Travel Insurance
- Any Kind Of Personal Expenses like Drinks, Phone Calls, Laundry, Etc.
-Kathmandu a capital city offers the charm of religious cultural experience and historical sites also provides mesmerizing view of the valley and mystery regarding the traditions followed by individuals.
-October to November and March to April would be the suitable time to explore the city. -December to February will be cold season yet hiking will be comfortable -May to December is not suggested for travel as the heavy rainfall occurs during this time incase you want to know the myths behind the traditions of the sites, the door is always open for you.
- Kathmandu is the gateway to tourism in Nepal and a popular destination for adventure seekers, i.e. mountaineers, treekers. - As this city is regarded as Home to Temples it mostly attracts the individuals by providing the knowledge behind its sacred culture, beliefs regarding the traditions, norms and values, ancient arts and architectures. - The heritages listed by UNESCO can be visualized. - Panoramic views of the Kathmandu valley from Swayambhunath can be enjoyed. - It is a great place for traditional items and handmade jewellery, clothing and carpets. - The oldest community inhabitants is Newar which is the shelter for them. - The city is surrounded by four central mountains: Shivapuri, Pulchowk, Nagarjun, and Chandragiri. - Bagmati river is popular river in valley which is sacred by Hindus. - The means of accommodation and accessibility is easily available in this region. - It is known for offering varieties of cuisines of Tibetan and Nepalese dishes.
The 11th-century medieval fort and Raja and Rani Palaces in Chandragiri, the fourth capital of the Vijayanagar Empire, are its most notable features. The Golkonda realm took control of the fort in 1646, after which it came under Mysore administration.
- Yes, the service for exchanging currency is available in counter exchanges and the tourist area inside the valley.
- Pashupatinath Temple - NPR. 1000 per day per entry for Foreign Nationals, SAARC Nationals and Chinese , free for Indians and Nepalese. - Kathmandu Durbar Square including Tribhuvan Museum - NPR. 1000 for Foreign Nationals, NPR. 150 for SAARC Nationals, NPR. 1000 for Chinese and free for Nepalese. - National Museum, Chauni, Kathmandu- NPR. 150 for for Foreign Nationals( NPR. 100 for Camera and NPR. 200 for video camera), for SAARC Nationals NPR. 50 ( NPR. 75 for camera and NPR. 150 for video camera) , for Chinese NPR. 150 (NPR. 100 for camera, NPR. 200 for video camera) for Nepalese NPR. 25, for students NPR. 25 (NPR. 50 for camera and NPR. 100 for video camera) - Patan Durbar Square including Patan Museum- NPR. 1000 for Foreign Nationals, NPR. 250 for SAARC Nationals, NPR. 1000 for Chinese, for Nepalese NPR. 10 for students with school letter, NPR. 20 for students card and NPR. 30 for others. - Patan Golden Temple - NPR. 50 for Foreign Nationals, NPR. 20 for SAARC Nationals, NPR. 50 for Chinese and Free for Nepalese. - Bhaktapur Durbar Square- US$ 15 or NPR. 1500 for Foreign Nationals, NPR. 500 for SAARC Nationals and Chinese, Free for Nepalese. - National Art Museum, Bhaktapur- NPR. 150 for Foreign Nationals ( NPR. 100 for camera and NPR. 200 for video camera), NPR. 50 FOR SAARC Nationals ( NPR. 50 for Camera and NPR. 150 for video camera ), NPR. 150 for Chinese (NPR. 100 for camera and NPR. 200 for video camera), For Nepalaese Students NPR. 10, others NPR. 25 ( NPR. 50 camera, NPR. 100 for video camera) - Swayambhu Stupa - NPR. 200 for Foreign Nationals and Chinese , NPR. 50 for SAARC countries and free for Nepalese. - Bouddhanath Stupa - NPR. 400 for Foreign Nationals and Chinese, NPR. 100 for SAARC Nationals, and Free for Nepalese - Changunarayan Temple- NPR. 300 for Foreign Nationals and Chinese, NPR. 100 for SAARC Nationals, Free for Nepalese. - Ethnographic Museum, NTB, Bhrikutimandap- NPR 200 for Foreign Nationals, NPR 100 for SAARC Nationals and Chinese, for Nepalese Students: NPR 15; Others: NPR 30 - Garden of Dreams, Kathmandu - NPR 200 for Foreign , SAARC and Chinese Nationals and NPR. 100 for Nepalese. - Godawari Park- NPR 200 (NPR 150 for children below 10 years) for Foreign Nationals, NPR 57 (NPR 23 for children below 10 years) for SAARC Nationals,NPR 100 (NPR 50 for children below 10 years) for Chinese, NPR 34 (NPR 12 for children below 10 years) for Nepalese. - Central Zoo - NPR 250 (NPR150 for children 4-12 years ) for Foreign Nationals, NPR 250 (NPR 150 for children 4-12 years ) for SAARC Nationals and Chinese, NPR 50 (NPR 25 for children 4-12 years) for Nepalese.
Chandragiri Cable car- NPR. 800 ( Both way) - Zipline - Children park- Chandragiri Hills Resort- Bhaleshwor Mahadev
The tourist will be provided a sim card for which they have to pay NPR. 500 and should be returned to the respective member before the time of departure.
The tourist safety is our responsibility. We will not let you be in the wrong hands. We will try our level best to make you feel secured and comfort. Our members will approach you time to time at the time of need. We can prove the things instead of just trying to make you believe.
We highly request our customers to carry extra fast cash or exchange the currency at the available area. The more we visit the remote areas the more we can find the lack of facilities. So, we make sure that no problem is knocking at the door.
At your desired hotel, there is availability of the wished facility but during the trip we can connect to the hotspot for some time as a form of refreshment.
- Photograph plays memory part of the entire journey but if the view is captured with our beautiful sight instead of camera we will be grateful for the co-operation
Before travelling you should do insurance from your own or you can also contact us for the help of insurance and the additional charge will be listed on your trip.
You can kindly contact us through E-mail or phone call directly as we are waiting for providing the best service.
According to your convenience, you may either choose bank transfer, western union or other available options.
Flight Cancellation: - Flight fare will be non-refundable as ticket issued. - In case of Refundable fare booked, service charge will be applicable on respective airline cancellation charges. - Airline reserves right to change the Cancellation/Change Fees from time to time without any prior intimation. Important Tour Conditions: - Any additional expenses incurred due to Flight Cancel or Delay and natural disaster should be paid by the client - All Rates & bookings subject to availability. - Rates are subject to change. - Tour confirmation only on receipt of 50% Advance payment.