Nagarkot Sunrise Tour
4 Days 3 Nights
Kathmandu Bhaktpur Nagarkot
2 Min. Pax
Breakfast and Dinner (MAP)
ACCOMODATIONStarting From Standard Hotel and Resorts
BEST TIMESpring Autumn Summer Winter
This Tour takes you to some of the most beautiful areas in Nepal, from Kathmandu to the adjacent cities Kathmandu and Bhaktapur, where you may enjoy exciting moments such as seeing UNESCO World Heritage Sites and much more. In less than a week, you can see more than you can imagine from cultural, historical, and religious sites of enormous traditional importance on the Best of Kathmandu Valley Tour.
This intriguing tour brings you to a picturesque viewpoint at Nagarkot for breathtaking sunrise and sunset views over the panorama of the high Himalayan mountain range, in addition to temples, monasteries, and palaces. Truly a great and best of the tour around Kathmandu from modern urban to medial and classic antique cities that impress visitors in the country where Hindu and Buddhism religions coexist together. Kathmandu is both a beautiful and fascinating city. Its diverse atmosphere is remarkable and not soon forgotten. The valley is surrounded by hills and mountains which makes Kathmandu look more charismatic.
Also, every place has its significance and beauty. Bhaktapur, which is the oldest city of Newari civilization is rich in culture and architecture. Likewise, Lalitpur is also known for its history, art, and culture. Kathmandu valley also offers beautiful nearby places which are rich in natural beauty where we can go for hikes, sightseeing, camping, and so on.
Your tour of 4 days will let you observe the Kathmandu valley from near and will give you the best experience.
Arrive in Kathmandu - upon arrival our airport representative will meet, assist and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink at hotel and proceed for briefing regarding the program. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu
After breakfast and early morning activities proceed for full-day sightseeing tours. Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu City, Swayambhunath Stupa, Boudhnath Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple. Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
After breakfast and early morning activities drive to Nagarkot enroute sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Overnight stay at Hotel in Nagarkot.
After breakfast and early morning, transfer to the International airport for your onward departure flight.
- VAT & Service Charge.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- A Bottle of Mineral water per day.
- Sightseeing by a Tourist A/C vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on Twin/ Triple room sharing with everyday breakfast and dinner.
- Other extra than Mention
- Entrance fees of monuments.
- Travel Insurance
- Any Kind Of Personal Expenses like Drinks, Phone Calls, Laundry, Etc.
You can kindly contact us through E-mail or phone call directly as we are waiting for providing the best service.
According to your convenience, you may either choose bank transfer, western union or other available options.
We will be contacting with E- mail and the 50 % advance should be provided so that there is surity you are choosing us for your journey.
The concerned authority should be informed for this situation and the decision is made on the basis of it.
We highly request our customers to carry extra fast cash or exchange the currency at the available area. The more we visit the remote areas the more we can find the lack of facilities. So, we make sure that no problem is knocking at the door.
Any time of the month is favorable to go for the city tours but it is better to travel during the Autumn and Spring seasons since during the rainy season, it will be hard to travel places and explore. And during winter, the weather might not let you enjoy the nature and the environment due to fogginess, dullness, and chilliness.
- The tourist safety is our responsibility. We will not let you be in the wrong hands. We will try our level best to make you feel secured and comfort. Our members will approach you time to time at the time of need. We can prove the things instead of just trying to make you believe.
- The tourist will be provided a sim card for which they have to pay NPR. 500 and should be returned to the respective member before the time of departure.
Yes, the service for exchanging currency is available in counter exchanges and the tourist area inside the valley.
Photograph plays memory part of the entire journey but if the view is captured with our beautiful sight instead of camera we will be grateful for the co-operation.
For children below 18 years old they should have school or college ID card -Valid passport or original voter id is required for Adults (18yrs & above) to Travel Kathmandu The id card should reflect clearly the traveler picture , valid date , school or college name date of birth as well as class in which the students is studying . - Vaccination card is required compulsory at the time of entrance and exit
- Kathmandu is the gateway to tourism in Nepal and a popular destination for adventure seekers, i.e. mountaineers, treekers. - As this city is regarded as Home to Temples it mostly attracts the individuals by providing the knowledge behind its sacred culture, beliefs regarding the traditions, norms and values, ancient arts and architectures. - The heritages listed by UNESCO can be visualized. - Panoramic views of the Kathmandu valley from Swayambhunath can be enjoyed. - It is a great place for traditional items and handmade jewellery, clothing and carpets. - The oldest community inhabitants is Newar which is the shelter for them. - The city is surrounded by four central mountains: Shivapuri, Pulchowk, Nagarjun, and Chandragiri. - Bagmati river is popular river in valley which is sacred by Hindus. - The means of accommodation and accessibility is easily available in this region. - It is known for offering varieties of cuisines of Tibetan and Nepalese dishes.
Nepal is 5 hours and 45 minutes ahead of Greenwich Mean Time(GMT), 15 minutes ahead of India, 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of China, and 4 hours and 45 minutes ahead of London, United Kingdom.
Flight Cancellation: - Flight fare will be non-refundable as ticket issued. - In case of Refundable fare booked, service charge will be applicable on respective airline cancellation charges. - Airline reserves right to change the Cancellation/Change Fees from time to time without any prior intimation. Important Tour Conditions: - Any additional expenses incurred due to Flight Cancel or Delay and natural disaster should be paid by the client - All Rates & bookings subject to availability. - Rates are subject to change. - Tour confirmation only on receipt of 50% Advance payment.
Before travelling you should do insurance from your own or you can also contact us for the help of insurance and the additional charge will be listed on your trip.